November 23, 2010

Cheesy Bacon Crescents

Hoosier Homemade is one blog I follow almost religiously! Liz is at the top of the blogging world with her hard work, drive, creativity, and organization! I basically worship the ground she blogs on! This is just one of the 1000+ recipes she has shared with me, and they were divine.
 And really, who doesn't LOVE a recipe with only 4 ingredients? 

Cheesy Bacon Crescent Recipe…
  • 1-2 tubes of Crescent Rolls (depending on how many you need to serve)
  • 10-15 slices of bacon (I cook bacon in the oven)
  • 1 cup cheese, grated (any kind)
  • 3-5 tablespoons Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise

Cook bacon, cool and crumble into small pieces. Mix with cheese and Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Open crescent rolls and place on greased cookie sheet. Spoon a heaping teaspoonful of bacon mixture onto large end of crescent roll, and roll up.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.

Check out Hoosier Homemade-she is the ultimate CUPCAKE LADY!


Shannon said...

Stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

OMG! I could eat a whole tube of plain crescent rolls by myself! Adding cheese and bacon, two more of my favorite foods, is just plain evil. YUM!

HoosierHomemade said...

I'm so sorry I didn't see this before. I'm so honored that you like HH!!
Thank you for such kind words, you TOTALLY made my day!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.