Photobucket Photobucket

April 15, 2013

Pineapple Lemonade Punch

I rarely try drink recipes because I'm not a punch lover. Diet Coke, coffee and water- those are for me.
However, I needed a good punch recipe for a birthday party I was hosting, and I found this one on Pinterest.  It was simple, with just a few ingredients, and fast to throw together... works for me!
My kids and the husband all like lemonade, so I knew that it would be a good choice, and they LOVED it.  I mean LOVED it.  Every person at the party who tried it, loved it.  Lots of recipe requests.  I was proud.

Pineapple Lemonade Punch

1 c. Country Time Lemonade Mix (or similar mix)
2 c. cold water
1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice, chilled
2 liter bottle of Sprite (or similar soda), chilled
Sliced lemons for garnish (optional)

In a large mixing bowl combine the 1st 3 ingredients and mix until the lemonade powder is dissolved.  Chill well.
Pour into a punch bowl or drink dispenser, add the Sprite, and watch it disappear!

I doubled this recipe for the party, and it still ended up disappearing before the get together broke up.  It was a happy punch bunch!  A couple of people also mentioned that it would make a fabulous base for "Hard Lemonade".  Hmmmmmm.



(I tried to get some pics, but it was gone too quickly, but you get the idea)


Original recipe link:  Kraft Recipes

Pin It

No comments: