May 23, 2010

Surprise winner!

Gosh, only 1 person found this surprise give-a-way!
CONGRATULATIONS BETH ANNE!!
Woot Woot!
You have won 1 of our Aunt Peg's Recipe's Cookbook's!
These books are so fun, they contain recipe's from Aunt Peg, Sister Sally, Lovely Leona, and their mother Incredible Iola (not to mention the extended family of these wonderful women)!
There are heritage recipes, family photo's, memories, and more.  Over 300 + recipes.
I admit, I'm a little biased on this book, I compiled it-lol.
THESE COOKBOOKS ARE EXCLUSIVE, NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ANYWHERE!
Congrats again Beth Anne, please email us so that we can make arrangements to get your gift to you...

2 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

woo hoo for me! i cant believe i won! if you need my address, or want to meet up let me know. (amber knows where i live.)

Summer Miller said...

BA you stinker! I would have found this entry if I hadn't had company!!!!