April 22, 2010

Well...TGIF friends!

It's Friday, and we are feeling ready for the weekend...
One of the things Megan and I like to do is get together and have a drink and some great cookies.
We think everyone should enjoy this same treat.
Our Friday Give-A-Way is:

A COOKIE MAKING KIT!!

It's a simple prize, but then we think weekends are for simple, easy things.  Weekends are about regenerating your energy, not about slave labor in the kitchen!

 This Prize contains 2 brand new 1/4 sheet cake baking pans, and Ghirardelli's Milk Chocolate Shortbread cookie mix- 3 pkgs. that will make a total of 6 dozen cookies! Yummy!

Today's entry rules:  Please leave a comment below this blog post and tell us what your favorite kind of cookie is.  As always, YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME with your comment.  We hate disqualifying people who don't do that!
All entries are accepted until 9:00 p.m. MTN DST. on 4/23/10. Check back on Saturday to see if your the winner.  Winners are also posted on our Facebook page, but it is your responsibility to contact us in order to claim your prize.
Thanks!

8 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

pitzelles-an italian waffel cookie theat we only got at christmas time! they arent the best tasting cookie, but my brothers and i will all admit it has the best memories that go with it!
beth anne service

{The Wade's} said...

Pick ME pick ME!!
~Shea Wade

Attilio said...

just made cookies with my 4yr son & 14month daughter, she wanted to hold the mixer!!! double choc and orange with hazelnut cookies was todays pick. hardly any left!!!
becky pace bajona

Kylee said...

Sugar Cookies!! Yum!!

Kylee said...

the last comment was me.
Kylee Rasmussen

The Pooley Tribe said...

I can't ever say no to a chewy chocolate chip cookie!
Kelsey Pooley

M and M said...

I absolutely LOVE No-Bakes. They are soooo Yummy!
Modesty Lyman

Julie said...

Um, my kids BEG me to bake all the time. So I need to win so that I will! :)